« Home | I did 11kms! » | My new motivation for running!!! » | Running, running, running! » | Feeling much better » | Gotta get back on track! » | I DID IT!! » | New Baby site » | Week 1 Goals » | Back on track » | Maintenance »

Charlotte Pics

I took some photos of my gorgeous girl today and will share them here, but time for an update.

Back at school (just finished week 2), am super busy with Wakakirri (only 3 weeks til the competition/performance), start working at the uni on Wednesday.

My healthy eating is crap! I am soo back on track now though. I think I had a major blowout after getting Lifetime at WW! I went to the gym last week too, so I am feeling better about that. Am going for a run tomorrow if I feel up to it (am feeling sick tonight..puked already :( )

Anyway, here are the pics of Miss Diva!!




Hey Angie - great photos of Charlotte, she is just divine!! Glad to hear you're back on track too with the healthy eating too.. it's so easy to fall off the wagon isn't it?!

Hope you had a terrific weekend.
Trisca.. xo

Post a Comment