« Home | Bridge To Brisbane Fun Run! » | Charlotte Pics » | I did 11kms! » | My new motivation for running!!! » | Running, running, running! » | Feeling much better » | Gotta get back on track! » | I DID IT!! » | New Baby site » | Week 1 Goals »

New start!

Ok... I have been wanting to come and type this for a while now, but have been too embarrassed to do so BUT....it needs to be done I think.

I have TOTALLY fallen off the wagon these last two months and have put on about 5kg .

Now I am not keen on excuses, but a little over two months ago, I was told that after a biopsy, that I had to go and have surgery to remove some pre-cancerous cells from my cervix. The week and a half between being told I needed surgery and the week after surgery, I just ate like shit. I was so damn upset that something could happen to me and I would leave my kids without their mother

I know that is sooo pathetic and a bloody effed up excuse, but since then, I have found it hard to get back to eating well. I am going to go into the new challenge, but will not be doing before and after photos..I just need to be kept on track. Personally, I don't believe I have a right to win, as I won 2 challenges ago and feel like I have thrown it all in your faces, by putting the weight back on (well, not ALL of it, but you kwim). I NEED to be accountable for my food.

I am pretty good with my exercise (although around the time of surgery- I did very little to none so I could be with my kids!!)...I have a new personal trainer etc. I think I am going to go back to tracking my food too. I know I can do it when I set my mind to it....just hoping I can ask all of you for a little support too (even if I don't think I deserve it).

Hi Angie,

Congrats on putting it out there, and getting back on track.

You know you can do this, you have done it before; life has jsut gotten in the way at the moment.

Good luck! Take care

- Jac

Hi Ange,
I'm so sorry to hear of the awful time you've been having. You're an amazing, strong woman and I just know you'll get through this with all your courage and positivity. I'm thinking of you.
Lisa
xxx

Post a Comment