« Home | New start! » | Bridge To Brisbane Fun Run! » | Charlotte Pics » | I did 11kms! » | My new motivation for running!!! » | Running, running, running! » | Feeling much better » | Gotta get back on track! » | I DID IT!! » | New Baby site »

Well I feel like I am back into the swing of things. I have an American buddy who is online keeping me honest, so I am posting my food diary online in a journal the two of us share. My eating is getting back to healthy, so I should be back to GW in a few weeks!!

I love my new personal trainer too. She is working me way harder than my old one, as he did purely weights with me. Cathy has me doing cardio resistance training (I think that is the correct term!) and man am I sweaty and sore afterwards.

She is also one of the teachers for Body Attack/Pump/Combat...which could be good (or bad...depending how I look at it)...before I could just sail along in those classes, now she knows my name and pushes me! (SO I guess that is good! HEHE).

We have one more week of school before the holidays. Will work my butt off at the gym the first week and then I am at Caloundra Mon-Thurs of the second week at a Learning Brain Expo (teacher thing). Might go for a few runs along the beach while there!

Righto....Idol will be on soon...gotta jump on the exercise bike while watching ;) Did Body Pump this arvo, so that will add to today's exercise!