« Home | Well I feel like I am back into the swing of thing... » | New start! » | Bridge To Brisbane Fun Run! » | Charlotte Pics » | I did 11kms! » | My new motivation for running!!! » | Running, running, running! » | Feeling much better » | Gotta get back on track! » | I DID IT!! »

(new) Week 1

Well..I did my first weigh in at home with a pretty boring result. Neither a gain or a loss. Kinda frustrating as I have worked arse off exercise wise this week...but then I think I ate all my exercise points too....It is just the eating thing I need to get in control of again...

BUT...in positive things...when I saw I hadn't lost anything this morning, I didn't do my usual rant and rave an breakdown. I think it is because I don't have the stress and pressure of WW lifetime hanging over me like I did before. I HAVE the lifetime membership....so now I wanna try doing this slowly and without the added pressure! ;)

Am on 2 weeks school holidays now, so I am going to up my exercise (2 times a day!!) and see if i can see my PT 3 times this week instead of just once.

Well done babe - that's a positive step forward!

Hey babe - the jeams on my blog SAY they are a 16 - but truly I reckopn they are a 12 - 14. When I got to size 14 they did up but gave me the biggest muffin top ever!

Post a Comment