« Home | (new) Week 1 » | Well I feel like I am back into the swing of thing... » | New start! » | Bridge To Brisbane Fun Run! » | Charlotte Pics » | I did 11kms! » | My new motivation for running!!! » | Running, running, running! » | Feeling much better » | Gotta get back on track! »

Starting Body For Life tomorrow!


Well after reading and lurking, I have decided to start Body For LIfe (www.bodyforlife.com) . I am pretty pumped thanks to the girls at LITS- more so for the body sculpting over the weightloss...! I have been away at a conference in Caloundra this week and ate my way through 4 days away from my babies and soulmate! All good...I called it my last hurrah! ;)

Soooo I shopped and have the menu up for the week. I will do the 12 week challenge for me. Will probably finish a little early as the last week hits Christmas. But how hot am I gonna look this Christmas!! :)

I ordered the books online and am waiting for them to arrive and had ordered and paid for the myoplex shakes online, only to get the call and email to tell me that all the stock is stuck in a container on the docks!! Luckily, the ever sweet Jadey, sent me up some samples to try. Might be a blessing in disguise, as some of the girls have said they don't like it :)

Anyway, am so going to kick butt with my weights. I am pretty good with my cardio, and when I have my (NEW) personal trainer with me, she pushes me with my weights, but now I will go hard (as Jadey says!!)

Soooo wish me luck!

Im so excited for you babe! This is an amazing program. I have my fingers crossed for you - I can also always mail you some shakes if you are going to be left short.You can always replace them when your on lot come if you like.

Post a Comment