« Home | Upper Body ouchies » | Starting Body For Life tomorrow! » | (new) Week 1 » | Well I feel like I am back into the swing of thing... » | New start! » | Bridge To Brisbane Fun Run! » | Charlotte Pics » | I did 11kms! » | My new motivation for running!!! » | Running, running, running! »

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Right, almost a year later and I have decided to ome back and start blogging to keep myself honest.

A lot has happened in this last year.

I am now teaching year 7. Went on camp with them in March for a week. The first afternoon in their free time, I took the cross country runners for a run along the beach. Bad me, didn't cool down properly, and that night while in the middle of the Nutbush, my left calf went "pop". Ouchy! I had to sit, almost fainted from the pain. That set me back in my training for the Mother's Day classic this year. I was so upset.

THen I start with my habitual crappy eating! Change gyms in June and was back on track. This last month (AUgust) was full on at school with Wakakirri (like Rock Eisteddfod)etc. So gym was put to the back and the food, well was BAD. At least 2 chocolate bars a day, rappy takeaway! :(:(:(

I also did the Bridge to Brisbane Fun Run again this year. Ran the whole 12kms and was only 3 minutes slower than last year. Very happy with that! I was really quite sick (head cold etc) that morning.

Then last Sunday, hit the gym with a passion and was doing bench lunges (after warming up!!!) and was on my third set and POP goes the calf again! It is a week later and still a little sore, but a lot better than last time as I could take time off!!!

So...I got onto the scales at my parent's house this morning and almost died. I am back in the 80s (82kg) which is 10kg above my goal weight. I am sincerely happy with my weight (and appearance)at around 75, so I have a few goals.

My WL goals:

1. TO get back into the 70s
2. To hit 75kg
3. To get to goal of 72kg again.

My exercise goals:

1. To take it easy while calf is on the mend (focus on upper body weights and abs!!)
2. To get back into my running. (Find another fun run for the end of the year!)
3. Keep up my gym program.


My lifestyle goals:

1. To be kind to me!!
2. To eat better and be accountable!
3. To be more positive and happy :)
4. BLOG!!!!


So, I will check my weigh in on Saturday which will be my official weigh in day. In the meantime, let's get this party started!!

Good to see you back Angie! Good luck with the challenge and your weightloss goals :)

great to have u back!
need to add u 2 my linkies.. year 7 wow.. lol gone up in the world!
my gosh that calf sounds painful going 'pop' owww. all the best angie!

Good luck with the challenge Angie. Looking forward to following your progress and getting to know you and all the other LITS'ers. Hope your week has been a good one.

Good to catch up on your happenings. We seem to be on the same path again. Beat you to the finish!.lol

Post a Comment