« Home | I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! » | Upper Body ouchies » | Starting Body For Life tomorrow! » | (new) Week 1 » | Well I feel like I am back into the swing of thing... » | New start! » | Bridge To Brisbane Fun Run! » | Charlotte Pics » | I did 11kms! » | My new motivation for running!!! »

LITS Body Challenge- Week1 stuff

Well, interesting and depressing stats to post:

Week 1 - Starting Week

Neck: 39cm
Shoulders: 112cm
Upper Arm: 33 cm
Chest: 101.5cm
Waist: 85cm
Hips: 98cm
Thigh: 60cm
Calf: 39cm

SW= 80.2kg
Weigh in day- Thursday am

Goals:
At the end of these 12 weeks, I will

Be back on track to a healthy lifestyle
Kicked the daily (plus) chocolate habit at school
Have lost at least 5kg (ideally 8, wishfully, 10kg)
Looking great to go in my togs (without stressing) in December with my class at Wet 'n Wild!
Be more positive!

Hi Angie. Good luck on the LITS SITS challenge. :)

Post a Comment