« Home | LITS Body Challenge- Week1 stuff » | I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! » | Upper Body ouchies » | Starting Body For Life tomorrow! » | (new) Week 1 » | Well I feel like I am back into the swing of thing... » | New start! » | Bridge To Brisbane Fun Run! » | Charlotte Pics » | I did 11kms! »

Typical Obstacles

Well this week hasn't made it easy with my calf playing up- obviously still not healed and I have been having intermittant short headaches that occur everytime I cough/bear down. I went to my physio yesterday (as I have been all year)partly for my calf and also for the headaches (the reason I have been going). Yesterday was the first day he said he thinks it is more than muscular problems. :( He wants me to return to my doctor and have him suss out intercranial bleeding! I am also going to book in for acupuncture.

I had 2 lots of kinesiology, but while it was good for me emotionally, it did nothing for my headaches.

So I have been told to take it easy. Rest off the calf for 2 weeks and get to the dr asap. Will have Loj make an appointment for me for Monday arvo. I hope I can get in, as the doctors are always booked up.

As for my calf...well, I kinda didn't help matters last night. We had a staff social event at ten pin bowling. Not the best for my calf and hel, after every bowl I had the 20 sec headache. By the end of the night, I felt drunk-headachy and nauseous- even though I hadn't been drinking. Totally suckful.

So, with limited exercise opportunities, I have to make sure my eating is perfect!!

will be interested in how my first weigh in will go!

Hi Angie. I hope the time between your post and this comment of mine, has seen a huge improvement with you calf and headaches, and that it didn't turn out to be anything too sinister. Hope the challenge is going well for you.

Post a Comment